Monday, November 04, 2013

LOL!! Yes, I actually do this!!

I laugh a lot. I love that I laugh a lot. I see the funny side of a lot of things in this world and I can tell you that this approach has saved my sanity on many an occasion. It's like my humour becomes a kind, loving, giggle-pot of a friend and lifts me up when I am heading towards that yukky darkness. And so, yes I do LOL. When I type it, I'm actually laughing out loud. (Ooooh, such a rebel!! :P)

So, want to see some things that made me LOL? Here they are...

Heeheehee. You've got to laugh at this. Peugeot - it's french for GIANT LIZARD!!

I'm an environmentalist, so this is right up my wind farm.

Mmmm, coffee. It's my corporate drug of choice.

Who thinks up these things?! I love this. Very funny. There's also a music score called Prelude du Fornication, which has all the music notes in various "positions".

...and of course, if this picture didn't have the hulk's name on it I wouldn't have recognised him with the glasses on.

 Aussies are cheeky buggers.

The guy who did this drawing did a series of them. But I can't remember his name! I do find cool things at the Colossal blog: http://www.thisiscolossal.com/ Amazing, inspiring stuff. Maybe it was there?

This is the Weevil Factor. 
And finally, the escape key taken literally. Love this one. When I'm at work, grinding away, this key is my proverbial Eject Button.

So, LOL every day. Find humour in more things, don't worry what others think - they're probably boring, bland or judgemental people and you don't need them in your life.

www.selfnurturejournal.com

 Cheers. Dayle

1 comment:

  1. LOL! These are exactly the kinds of things that make me lol too!
    Life's too short not to have fun

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here...